About Prefectural University of Hiroshima
Prefectural University of Hiroshima
Prefectural University of Hiroshima is a public university in Hiroshima Prefecture with three distinctive campuses and four faculties, two graduate school programs and Graduate Program (1 year) of study with about 2,700 students. It is known as a top public university in the Chugoku, Shikoku and Kyushu areas, committed to “learning, high-quality research and training.”
In Hiroshima Prefecture, two World heritage sites, the Atomic Bomb Dome and Itsukushima Shrine offer an additional educational experience from the perspectives of peace, culture and history in Japan.
Currently, about 70 foreign students are enrolled at our University. Inbound exchange students are accepted during each term. So far, we have produced and introduced many excellent foreign students to the world who have studied in a Japanese academic setting and the surrounding culture at the University.
About foreign students
The following foreign students are enrolled in Prefectural University of Hiroshima.
- Undergraduate studentsForeign students enrolled in the undergraduate course
- Graduate studentsForeign students enrolled in the graduate course
- ET StudentsForeign students enrolled in English Track (English Program)
- Exchange studentsExchange students from partner colleges and universities under the exchange program
- Foreign research studentsShort-term foreign students from partner colleges and universities for the purpose of research
- Research studentsForeign students enrolled in the University for the purpose of research